I am an effective communicator that grasps the importance of meeting deadlines while also having a great passion for design.
My creative spirit has driven me in various aspects of my life, including my career path. For many years I was a project manager within the advertising and marketing field, working closely WITH the creative team. But in 2009 I decided I wanted to make the leap to become a designer WITHIN the creative team and have not looked back.
As of recently, I can add another passion to my roster of creative interests. Vintage clothing, furniture, and home decor have always been a personal obsession. But my home and closets are only so big...so I now shop for others and rehome my finds!
My years of project management combined with my wide range of design skills make me an asset to any team or project.
- Owner/Designer at Brandy Can Do It
- 2010 – Present Portland, OR
- Senior Visual Designer at Included Health
- 5/2021 – 7/2022 Portland, OR + San Francisco, CA
- Senior Designer at Rejuvenation (a Williams Sonoma company)
- 6/2018 – 4/2021 Portland, OR
- Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer at ILF
- 12/2016 – 3/2018 Austin, TX
- Lead Graphic Designer at CLEAResult
- 2/2015 – 12/2016 Austin, TX
- Lead Graphic Designer at Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 6/2011 – 2/2014 Austin, TX
- Graphic Design Intern at Al Designs
- 6/2010 – 8/2010 Austin, TX
- Senior Project Manager at Engauge Direct
- 6/2008 – 4/2009 Austin, TX
- Contract Account Service/Project Manager at A3 Design
- 3/2008 – 6/2008 Austin, TX
- Creative Project Manager at GSD&M
- 11/2006 – 11/2007 Austin, TX
- Contract Design Project Coordinator at Harcourt Achieve
- 8/2006 – 11/2006 Austin, TX
- Senior Project Manager at Technicolor Creative Services
- 4/2003 – 7/2006 Los Angeles, CA